I am a Catholic wife and mom traveling the road of life and trying to live each day as a gift.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Changing/bassinet pad and receiving-blanket sets
I recently made both of these sets for baby. The one on the bassinet is for at home, and the other is for the diaper bag. I absolutely LOVE both jungle prints and am very excited about them. I made the blankets a size that should be good for swaddling.

Can't believe I'm quickly approaching the third trimester. Time is just flying by this go around. I am trying to get together my big cloth diaper order, and also trying to decide on which sling I want for baby, the Hotslings, or a Slingling. We already have a Baby Bjorn which has gotten tons of use with Miss Gemma, but I'm wanting something that can carry baby in more of a cradled position. Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
check out the moby wrap, there are many possibilities w/ it!
Hi Monica! I've got a moby wrap (homemade) and love it though my recommendation is to make your own (WAY cheaper and easier). I also have used a sling branded Maya Wrap that I love!! Its simple, versatile, fashionable and functional! Hope this helps...happy baby prep!
there's something ... i can't remember the name, but it's a long piece of cloth ... and you can put it around both shoulders so the weigh distribution is even .... lemme see if I can remember what it is. or lemme ask my friend.
I also want to know where you get your cloth diapers from!!!! One of these days, I'm going to have to make this decision about the cloths....
I've had both a hotslings and slinglings and they both make very easy portable slings for baby. Its a tough call on which is better they are very similar. I do love wraps too. I have several types of carriers if you want to take a look at any let me know.
I have been looking at the Moby Wrap and the "ultimate baby wrap" by Parents of Invention or our next little one, both found through the Babies R Us website. I am just a huge fan of all the different positions they include (even a nursing position!) which our Bjorn equivalent didn't provide. They are both decent prices.
Post a Comment